Fierce Heels Friday: Steve Madden

10:31 AM




*sigh* I don't know where to start with the retail therapy, especially since these gorgeous Steve Madden shoes were on sale! I am a real sucker for heels  (especially Stevie Maddies lol) so when I saw these baybies I had to put my hands on them. I have been looking on instgram, blogs, and other sites that had look a likes of these; I was completely debating on whether or not I wanted to purchase.

Well on a weekend of shopping with mi familia, something told me to just go into Shoe Department. I saw these baybies on sale for a whooping $19.99 when they are originally $99.99, that's more than 50%. Can you say SALE! I had to get them just because the price was right; a major bargain. And to mention style and trending; strappy heels and neutrals are a major must have in your closet, you can never have too many of them. 


Steve Madden Madlyn Natural $99.99

You ladies do not want to miss out on this deal so head over to your local Shoe Department and purchase now! You know I could not have kept you Bombshells away from this major deal. I have so many outfit ideas for these shoes whether it is day or night! So excited.

Some look a likes:


Tom Ford's Triple Buckle Sandals $1,450


Make Me Chic Bumper Jessie $28.90


 Follow me:


  
Wanna tell me what you love about this post well just comment below! 
Check out my YouTube Channel: Naye Rae 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required